Last year I purchased pillows and fabric to make Christmas pillows. The idea was also to make pillowcases for the rest of the year, but I never got around to either project. Today, being bored, having cold, being snowed in and having a son who could entertain himself for a few minutes I got the first Christmas pillowcase done.
It’s a bit wonky in size, but it pretty much was a trial and error project. I’m not sure if I’ve learnt enough not to have a trial and error project for the next one.
It’s a standard pillowcase and it ties with two bows on top. I hope to finish the next three (one more in this fabric and two in another one) over the next days so our living room will be more Christmas-y!